The Wild in Arizona team is thrilled to announce our newest book guidebook, Wild in Arizona: Photographing Arizona’s WILDLIFE, A Guide to When, Where, & How by wildlife photographer extraordinaire Bruce Taubert is now available for pre-order through our new Indiegogo campaign at www.indiegogo.com/projects/wild-in-az-photographing-az-s-wildlife-book!
Set for a July 2016 release, Bruce’s beautiful wildlife guidebook includes:
- 50 spectacular locations to find a broad diversity of animals to photograph across Arizona
- Over 220 inspiring color photographs with technical information
- 14 instructional wildlife photography tips
- 12 “Making the Photo” stories
- A comprehensive Photography Basics and Gear Checklist section
- A Shoot Calendar to find the best wildlife photography opportunities year-round
To publish the wildlife book will cost about $15,000, considering costs associated with printing, shipping, etc. Bruce, Paul Gill, and I started an Indiegogo campaign, where we are seeking your assistance in raising $5,000 to help us cover less than half of these costs to publish the book.
Now through May 18, 2016, as a thank you to YOU–our valued supporters–for your help, we are offering:
- Discounts on the new book and eBook (which won’t be available after the campaign concludes)
- The chance to get your name in the book forever
- Private half-day and full-day workshops with Bruce
- A three-day private workshop extravaganza with Bruce
The money raised during this campaign will go directly towards the printing costs of the book–and to help Bruce’s dream come true!
So don’t delay – pre-order your copy today! We’ll ship you the first books hot off the truck in July 2016 when it arrives!
And then please help us spread the word by sharing the Indiegogo campaign link (www.indiegogo.com/projects/wild-in-az-photographing-az-s-wildlife-book) with your family, friends, and camera clubs – anyone you know who might enjoy photographing wildlife.
For more information about this book, please visit the book’s website at www.wildinarizona.com. Two of our book reviewers had this to say about Bruce’s book:
“Reading this book is like having the author in the field with you and gaining the knowledge and inspiration to plan your own wildlife photographic adventure.”
~Amy Horn, M.Ed., photography lecturer at Northern Arizona University, and photo workshop leader
“Author and expert wildlife photographer Bruce Taubert, with more than four decades of experience in the field, shares his insider information, lushly illustrated with his stunning photographs of Arizona’s extraordinary menagerie of birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibians and insects. This book reveals their hiding places and teaches you effective nature photography techniques that enable you to capture your own striking images of the untamed world.”
~ Peter Ensenberger, former Arizona Highways Director of Photography and photography workshop leader
So if you’re WILD about WILDLIFE, then pick up your discounted copy today!
Bruce, Paul, and I thank you for your support!